An American actress, Patrice Lovely is not married plus is not dating anyone as well despite is more concerned about her career.
She is talented….she is beautiful….and we all loved her as Hattie Love in the popular sitcom Love Thy Neighbor.
Here we are talking about the popular American actress and comedian Patrice Lovely. The 54-year-old celebrity is still not married but is she secretly dating someone?
Patrice Lovely; Her Dating Life and Relationship Status
Patrice is a very confidential person who keeps her personal life far from the limelight maybe she does not feel comfortable revealing her personal affairs out in the world.
As per her posts on social media, she mostly posts about her work which shows that she is more concerned about her works and is having affair with her tasks rather than with anyone else.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Patrice is at the age of 54, but still, is not married and also not dating. Maybe she is waiting for the perfect one to spend the rest of her life together as a husband and wife.
Patrick Lovely’s Career
Patric started her professional career in acting since 1997. At the initial stage of her career, she joined the UniverSoul Circus, a single ring circus as a ringmaster along with Shuckey Duckey.
She worked at the circus for years and later that she shifted to movies.
Since 2011, she has started appearing in the movies. Her first movie s, A Madea Christmas from which she debuted her professional life in the films.
After that, she worked in several others movies including Madea Gets a Job, I Don’t Want To Do Wrong! and so on others.
— OWNTVFans (@OWNTVFans) August 20, 2017
Apart from the movies, she was also featured in the series, Love Thy Neighbour in which her works are really appreciated. Moreover, she also worked in the albums and recorded for the two gospels albums named, Seven Days and Glory Road.
Quick Facts about Patrice Lovely
- Born on 4th January 1968 in Mississippi.
- Is an American and belongs to white ethnicity.
- Graduated from Alabama State University.
- Started career since the late 1990s.
- Worked in the UniversalSoul Circus since 2004.
- Debuted in the movie, A Madea Christmas in 2011 with the cast members Tyler Perry, Tika
- Sumpter, Chad Michael Murray, Kathy Najimy, Alicia Watt and others.
- Featured in the movie, Love Thy Neighbour with the cast members Jonathan Chase, Palmer
- Williams Jr., Andre Hall, Kendra C. Johnson, Darmira Brunson, Tony Grant and so on.
- Featured in the comedy movie, Boo! A Made Holloween along with stars Yousef Erakat, Tiro Ortiz, Diamond White, Tyler Perry, Andre Hall, and others.
- Has an estimated net worth of $ 2 million.
- She has around 39.2K followers on Twitter as of April 2022.
Photo Courtesy: Patrice Lovely Instagram, Twitter.